Goooood morning guys! Today we start following the post schedule we uploaded on twitter, so Thursday’s are gonna be Cooking Thursday’s! I’ll try to upload mostly healthy recipes, so I hope you enjoy!
Make sure to follow our healthy recipes table Right Here!
3 ingredient healthy brownies
For today we have this amazing and easy to do 3 ingredients brownie. You will need:
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbl spoon of cocoa powder
The thing I love about this is that I can make it in a rush or when I’m carving something sweet, and it’s really simple!
You will have to follow this steps:
- Put the ripped banana and the entire egg in a blender or a food processer.
- Blend them until they have a dense liquid texture
- Stop to add cocoa powder and keep blending
- Put the mixture in a bowl, preferibly a big one to make sure it doesn’t collapse when it cooks
- Put it in the microwave for 1 minute
You are ready to go! Wasn’t that simple? Depending on your microwave it will be cooked more or less, so if it’s still spongy and you don’t like it cook it for another minute. It will have a chocolaty mousse texture. It is a delight!
Have a great day, I love you guys!