Beautiful Sunday morning out here. I’m feeling great today, but maybe you guys aren’t. Did you drink too much last night and have a hangover? Or maybe you are simply sick and feeling horribly. In both cases, listen closely and pay attention!
15 things that helps killing a headache
- Drink water: Your body needs it.
- Eat watermelon: It has plenty of water!
- Apply ice to your temples: Your temples are in charge of your stability and balance, and they do get stressed
- Drink a cup of coffee: caffeine helps rising your blood flow
- Put a wet tissue on your forehead: It will decrease your body temperature
- Take a cold shower: Besides from decreasing your body temperature, it also boost your inmune system
- Go for a walk: Fresh air is a good escape
- Stretch your neck and back: These are stress refuge in our body
- Massage peppermint oil onto your temples: Peppermint has some vitalizing benefits that will help
- Eat something spicy: It will activate multiple receptors requiring your head to focus on them
- Drink ginger tea: Ginger boost blood flow
- Take a nap in a quiet envinronment: Lack of sleep is the main cause of today’s headaches
- Eat chocolate: Your body produce dopamine (The pleasure neurotransmitter)
- Hug someone: More dopamine (It’s scientifically proved!)
- Smell some strong odor: It will stimulate your brain
I hope everyone is feeling good already! To keep updated with our tips and recipes make sure to follow us on Pinterest!